It’s that beautiful time of year again. The leaves are changing, the weather is colder, and the coffee tastes better than normal. Enjoying the fall season is far more than warm coffee and yellow leaves. Those things wouldn’t mean half as much without an organized, clean house to enjoy them in. Check out these 5 tips for fall house cleaning from the White Glove Maid service to learn the secrets to having a fabulous fall season.
- Clean out your garage. The weather is finally perfect for you to do a little Saturday morning house work without breaking too much of a sweat. A clean garage will inspire you to keep the rest of your house in better shape. Plus, you won’t be embarrassed if your Thanksgivings guests happen to wander in there.
- Clean out your fireplace. A warm fire on a cold night makes the holiday season come alive. Take some time to prepare your fireplace for those special evenings by cleaning it out and spiffing it up.
- Clean out your car. Yeah, we know. The car isn’t a part of the house, but you sure do spend a lot of time in it. Take 15 minutes of your time to swing by car wash this week. Your car will thank you for vacuuming out those year old crumbs and giving your windshield a good wash.
- Clean off your back porch. Cool weather means delicious dinners on the porch. Theres nothing like a good burger on the grill or steaks on a cool evening. Get your patio in shape for the fall season by sweeping, dusting, and clearing away any clutter.
- Clean out your gutters and roof top. With all of the leaves falling and rain coming more regularly, your gutter may get a little clogged. Do yourself a favor by cleaning them out before the pile up becomes too much to bare. It has also been said that debris on your roof can cause damage and mold to your shingles.
There are your 5 tips for fall house cleaning! Make this fall season one to remember by getting your house in shape. As we say at The White Glove Maid Service, a clean house makes for a happy family. Check out this article from TLC for more great tips for fall house cleaning.