Pumpkin spiced lattes, pumpkin pies, and pumpkin scones…I just love this time of year. No matter where you are in life, we all have something to be thankful for. Here at the White Glove maid Service, we’re thankful for another year of serving our customers. We’re thankful for faithful employees who make their house cleaning jobs sparkle. We’re thankful to have been in the maid service industry for over 30 years now.
I recently came across a list of 20 ways to show gratitude. This list was very inspiring to me as I read the 20 simple, yet meaningful ways to be thankful everyday. This is the perfect time of year to get back into this kind of mindset. After all, it isn’t happy people who are grateful, it’s grateful people who are happy.
Here are seven ways to show gratitude in your home this Thanksgiving. To read the full article, click here.
- Mind your manners. Say please, thank you and excuse me.
- Smile when you see your family. Turn your frown upside down.
- Pick up after yourself.
- Notice when others do kind things for you, show gratitude by action or words.
- Say I love you before going to bed.
- Give hugs daily.
- Don’t worry about tomorrow. Focus on what you are happy about today.
Happy Thanksgiving from the White Glove Maid Service. May your clean house have the aroma of fresh baked pumpkins this week.